Monday 12 December 2016

When the Sugar-Rush Wears Thin - A Story Line

I think I've finally met someone that loves chocolate as much as I and whom better to use for a story line when it involves chocolate! 

I've asked Clarissa if she would like to play model (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in July) and we've finally got around to do the shoot over the past weekend. 

I don't know who had the most fun... probably Clarissa since she had a WHOLE Aero Mint to focus on ;-) This also have been the one shoot where the model might have been more excited about the shoot than I and for those of you that know me.... well, lets just say that I'd be heart pressed to find someone like that!

The whole idea behind the shoot was being bored with school work, starting to get silly and lively with (the expectation of some sugar and the actual) sugar in your system and then the total collapse when you've come down form your sugar high.

Taking more than enough photographs to compose the story line I've ended up with more than what I needed, which made the decision on which to use quite a difficult one. These made the shortlist.

Clarissa, thank you for all the energy that you brought to the shoot! I enjoyed working with you!!
 
Model: Clarissa Mileham
Hair & Make-up: Lida Mileham (Thanks Lida, you did an awesome job! xx)
Photographer: Imcke Pieters Photography

 
Probably  my favorite shot from the story line!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment